Daily Operations roles available looking after Junior Doctor workforce
Do you have outstanding customer service skills and an interest in Healthcare Administration? Daily Operations makes a real difference to the Healthcare out comes in your community.
This is a fantastic opportunity to really extend your professional skills and knowledge. If you have the desire to learn and excel, we can teach you the rest.
Daily Operations is an exciting environment. It is varied, busy, with no two days the same. This role is strongly customer focussed and requires excellent problem solving skills and a genuine desire to provide sound solutions.
Several opportunities available, both permanent and fixed term:
Permanent - RMO Daily Operations Advisor – Waitemata
Daily Operations Coordinator – Counties Manukau
Fixed Term to August 2024 - RMO Daily Operations Advisor Te Toka Tumai (Auckland City)
Join our RMO Daily Operations team on the ground in our regional Districts and develop your customer service and administrative skills.
The team is looking for someone who is:
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
- Is friendly, empathetic and approachable
- Has outstanding communication skills both verbally and written
- A “can do” attitude
- The proven ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Highly logical with advanced problem solving abilities
- Advanced Excel skills would be a bonus
- Strong focus on Team Work
You will also need the ability to manage conflicting priorities and plan ahead whilst juggling face to face and phone queries.
It would be an advantage if you have an interest in health, health experience and previous customer service/administration experience.
If you are self-motivated and able to work autonomously, have a strong attention to detail, a high level of accuracy and have proficient computer skills with all Microsoft applications we would like to hear from you.
In return we are proud to offer to the right candidate:
• An interesting and varied working environment
• Training and support to succeed
• To work alongside a dedicated and loyal team of likeminded individuals
• Plenty of opportunities for further advancement within our organisation.
Office hours are between 7:00am and 4:30pm Monday to Friday with some rostered after hours / weekend cover for our Locum bureau.
For more information please contact: Josie Tansey at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kalesi Tabete at email@example.com
Pre-Employment Health Screening Read more