Cyber Security Analyst
Looking for a role with purpose? A chance to make a difference? Now is the time to join us!
Ko wai mātou | Who are we?
Te Whatu Ora Health New Zealand manages all health services, including hospital and specialist services, and primary and community care.
healthAlliance is the shared data and digital service for Te Whatu Ora Northern Region. Data & Digital has a big role to play in the transformation of health and we invite you to join our exciting journey.
Mō tō Mātou Rōpū – About Our Team
We are a small team on high demand, we are passionate about cyber security and strive to protect our healthcare systems. Our focus is the certification and accreditation process for new systems, we bridge the gap between technical and business risk, and ensure that our risk is at an acceptable level.
Te Whiwhinga Mahi | The Opportunity
Reporting into the Cyber Risk Manager, the Cyber Security Analyst is across the implementation activities falling in the Certification & Accreditation process. We are expanding our reach, in the transition phase and it is a great time to join us for the ‘once in a generation’ journey we are on!
You will engage with programmes and portfolios implementing change management plans, and providing oversight of solution and system risk assessments
You enjoy building lasting and transparent relationships, engaging with both internal and external stakeholders to improve regional risk positions
- Improved risk management
- Improved targeted programme risk management
- Improved system outcomes
Ngā Pūkenga me ngā Wheako – Preferred Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ in an IT Risk related role
- 3+ years’ organisational change management experience
- Broad stakeholder/relationship management and health related training (Preferred)
- Change or risk professional certification(s) (e.g. CIA, CISA, etc.)
What you can expect in return
- Working in health brings its own special kind of reward and we’re passionate about it. Through our people, there’s a collective drive to deliver professional, sustainable and efficient services, creating a workplace that people are proud of
- A supportive and nurturing team environment with depth of expertise to support you
- Ongoing personal development with personal and professional development opportunities to get involved in
- A flexible and remote enabled working environment
- Acute focus on well-being with dedicated well-being events
Our team celebrates diversity and inclusion, so put your unique perspective forward and let's see where it takes us! If you're interested in this role, but feel you may not have the exact experience we're looking for, please still consider applying as we're keen to hear from curious, passionate people who are willing to learn!
Mā whero, mā pango ka oti ai te mahi.
With red and black the work will be complete.
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
All completed applications have to be submitted online. Click on ‘apply’ via the link provided.
A copy of the position description can be provided on request, please email our recruitment team at email@example.com
Please note only candidates who have the right to work in New Zealand will be considered.
Applications Close: Sunday, 09 October 2022
To be considered for employment with us, you may be required to be fully vaccinated including any required boosters as per the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021.
Evidence of your vaccination status may need to be provided prior to commencing employment.
||Information Management/Information Technology
Pre-Employment Health Screening Read more