Senior Cloud Systems Engineer
Looking for a role with purpose? A chance to make a difference? healthAlliance is one of New Zealand’s Largest Shared services providers. We support the four Northern Region District Health Boards (DHB’s) with non-clinical shared services.
Our ICT platform is a hybrid environment and our work supports the DHB’s collective aim of improving healthcare outcomes for the nearly two million people who live in our communities. We support the Covid response and you will be a valuable contributor to our response. Our focus is on modernising and strengthening core ICT foundations, simplifying the applications landscape, improving data sharing and interoperability, and working as a capable region. We are going through a IT transformation journey with exciting opportunities for growth and development.
The position of Senior Cloud Systems Engineer has a main aim of being our Azure/AWS and M365 advocate and you are passionate and able to articulate Microsoft Cloud centric solutions and take DHB customers on the journey of adopting new ways of working. You will be working across Azure and/or AWS, showcasing your hands-on experience and broad range of knowledge across a range of Cloud Technologies.
Technology plays a significant role in the delivery of quality healthcare services and improving patient experiences. We work in collaboration with the DHBs to support their extensive ICT enterprise and to safely accelerate their digital transformation journey improving the way health information is shared across the region to support better patient care.
What you can expect
- Provide technical leadership and hands-on delivery
- Presenting Cloud Solutions to a variety of users from executive and management to front-line staff
- The role requires both technical and customer service skills as you will be actively engaging with a variety of stakeholders, at times influence at multiple levels internally and externally
- You consider yourself to be agile, with the ability to flex to demand and drive innovation
What we need to see from you
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related technical discipline / or 5+ years’ proven professional experience with Azure and/or AWS and M365
- Configuration of tenant wide policies, PowerShell and service integration
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with implementing, migrating, designing, and configuring Cloud technologies
- Experience with Azure CI/CD pipeline
- Awareness of platform security and best practice
Working in health brings its own special kind of reward and we’re passionate about it. Through our people, there’s a collective drive to deliver professional, sustainable and efficient services, creating a workplace that people are proud of.
We embrace diversity and inclusion and provide a safe and supportive environment where our differences are celebrated and where individuals can thrive.
If you see yourself thriving in this space then apply now!
Applications Close: Sunday, 31 October 2021
A copy of the position description can be provided on request, please email our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only candidates who have the right to work in New Zealand will be considered and all applications have to be submitted online.
||Information Management/Information Technology
Pre-Employment Health Screening Read more