Cardiac Sonographer - Auckland DHB
- Opportunity to join our largest tertiary Hospital in New Zealand!
- We have excellent investment in staff education and development
Auckland District Health board is a World Class, teaching hospital. We offer a wide range of primary, secondary, tertiary and quaternary services to the Northern Region of New Zealand.
The Cardiac Ultrasound Department is inviting applications from qualified Cardiac Sonographers to join their team on a permanent basis. Cardiovascular services provide care to a local and national population for interventional cardiology, electrophysiology and arrhythmia management, heart failure and adult congenital heart disease.
Working for Auckland DHB offers you:
- Exposure and training in a range of disciplines within Cardiac Ultrasound
- A range of employee benefits, such as additional annual leave, free educational seminars, discounted gym membership plus many more
- We offer an environment where patient centred care and team work are prioritised and valued. We support this with a commitment to our staff of developing your skills and knowledge
- We are an accredited employer with the NZ immigration and we can offer relocation financial assistance as well
You will be required to obtain registration as a sonographer with the New Zealand Medical Radiation Technologist Board www.mrtboard.org.nz
Click here to view a Position Description
This is a great opportunity for you to come and experience the kiwi lifestyle and hospitality, whether that be living permanently or coming for an extended ‘visit’. We would love to hear from you to discuss the opportunities we can offer.
To express your interest click 'apply' below or visit our careers page at www.careers.adhb.govt.nz and search reference number AUC10684 attaching your latest CV and cover letter.
For help with your online application, please contact Yvonne Reyes, Recruitment Consultant on YReyes@adhb.govt.nz quoting ref AUC10684.