Health Intelligence Delivery Developer – Use your SSAS, Power BI and Visualisation skills…
Information Management/Information Technology
· Great opportunity for career development in Health Intelligence
· Bring your skills and experience to one of the largest DHBs in New Zealand
· Greenlane location
Are you creative, energetic, passionate and looking for something more challenging? This is the perfect opportunity for you to work in a fun-loving, friendly, supportive and bi-cultural team.
You’re a Delivery Developer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment collaboratively providing value added solutions on various projects and initiatives. You’re driven to provide solutions to the organisation using agile and innovative techniques. You’ve:
· 3+ years Business Intelligence or software solution delivery experience
· Strong analytical and problem solving ability, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate these into fit for purpose solutions.
· Understanding healthcare would be an advantage
· Experience with Power BI and Azure Analysis Services (tabular model)
· Understand Azure cloud offering
· Advanced data analysis skills
· Experience with Business Objects Reports and Dashboards
Click here to view the position description
In return, we can offer a wealth of opportunities, so there’s never been a better time for you to grow with us! You'll be supported by a strong highly motivated, enthusiastic and friendly team and be working with experienced and loyal team members who enjoy turning health data into knowledge to support decision making that will improve health outcomes of our population. You’ll also have opportunity to work in collaboration with our key business stakeholders, patients, and clinicians as required.
If you need any further information about this position, please contact Santosh Parab, Recruitment Consultant at SantoshP@adhb.govt.nz.
To submit your application, please click on the Apply button below or visit our website www.careers.adhb.govt.nz and enter job number AUC04728.
Auckland DHB is committed to the application of the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 and its intent to improve the safety of all children. This position is not a Children’s Worker as defined by the Act.
Health Intelligence team - Recruitment 2019 from Auckland DHB on Vimeo.