Midwife Opportunities - Women's Health, Auckland DHB - Make a difference in the lives of Women!
- Permanent, Part-time, full-time and Fixed-term Positions Available
- Based Centrally - the Domain is at your door step with close proximity to transport hubs
- Relocation assistance is available for Midwives who are located outside of Auckland
- Clear pathways to learn and develop professional across a range of speciality midwifery practice, including clinical expertise, education, research and leadership
Are you a midwife looking to develop your career across a range of specialty midwifery practices?
Look no further!
The Women’s Health Directorate at Auckland DHB provides high-quality maternity, newborn, gynaecology, and fertility care services. Inpatient, newborn and high-risk maternity outpatient services is located at Auckland City Hospital in Grafton. The Walk-In Centre and Community outpatient services are provided at the Greenlane Clinical Centre. The newborn service cares for premature and sick babies and receives 1,600 admissions a year, making it the largest newborn unit in Australasia.
Our focus is on achieving the best possible health outcomes for women, their babies and their Whānau /family.
A number of career opportunities have arisen for midwifery across our Women’s Health service. We have full-time and part-time rostered duties positions available in our maternity services which include Maternity Assessment, High Risk (Antenatal & Postnatal), Delivery Unit, Diabetes Clinic, Community (Antenatal & Postnatal) Services and associated areas.
What can you expect from your new role at ADHB?
- Clear pathways to learn and develop professionally across a range of speciality midwifery practice, including clinical expertise, education, research and leadership
- Free educational seminars
- Free or highly subsided gym
- Free shuttle bus between hospitals
- Additional Annual leave
- Onsite staffing accommodation + many more!!
Welcome to our team at Women’s Health. from Auckland DHB on Vimeo.
If you are a midwife with a passion for woman-centred care, want to make a real difference for women, their babies and families and are searching for unique experiences and growth in your midwifery career then we would love to hear from you.
To express your interest, click 'Apply' below or visit our website http://www.careers.adhb.govt.nz/ using job reference number AUC02657 and attach a copy of your latest CV and Cover Letter.
For more information about your application please contact Yvonne Reyes, Recruitment Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to deliver the best health outcomes for our total population. To do this we are working hard to develop a robust and capable workforce that reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds with the necessary capability and who share our values to apply and would greatly value seeing more applicants from our Māori & Pacific communities.
Auckland DHB is committed to the application of the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 and its intent to improve the safety of all children. This position is a Core Children’s Worker as defined by the Act.