Registered Nurse, Starship Cardiology, Starship
- Interested in Cardiology?
- Enjoy working with children and families?
- Have experience in interventional and diagnostic cardiac investigations
- Come work for us at Starship in our Cardiac Investigations Lab
We are seeking a nurse with cardiac investigation room experience in adults or paediatrics to join our well-supported team in the Starship Cardiac Investigation Unit, undertaking both interventional and diagnostic cardiac catheter procedures. This is a 0.4FTE position.
What we can offer you:
- Comprehensive and well-structured orientation programme.
- A fast paced environment that provides a high level of job satisfaction and is always interesting • Opportunity to learn or further develop your cardiac and paediatric nursing skills
- An opportunity to grow both as a person and as a professional while working with a very friendly team.
We are looking for someone who wants to further develop their speciality nursing skills and expertise. If you are looking for a fast paced environment that provides a high level of job satisfaction, is always interesting, and offers an opportunity to grow both as a person and as a professional, then we would love to hear from you!
PCCS is the sole provider of cardiology and cardiac surgical services for infants and children with congenital and acquired heart disease in New Zealand and parts of the Pacific Basin. In addition, we provide a fetal cardiology service, and on-going assessment and treatment for those born with congenital heart diseases into adulthood.
Starship Children’s Hospital is New Zealand’s leading provider of paediatric health care and provides world-class inpatient, outpatient, trauma, emergency, and urgent care to babies, children and young people. Every day our clinical, professional, and support staff work collaboratively to contribute to our mission to deliver world class patient and whānau-centered paediatric healthcare to all populations we serve. We embrace the challenges of providing compassionate, high-quality, family-centered care to the most complex patients locally, regionally, and nationally.
You will have a minimum of 2 year’s experience and be a NZ Registered Nurse with current APC.
To view a copy of the position description, please click here.
Please contact Vickie Shakur, Recruitment Consultant for any queries – VickieS@adhb.govt.nz
Applications for this role closes: 16th of May 2021
Auckland DHB is committed to the application of the Children Act 2014 and its intent to improve the safety of all children. This position is a Core Children’s Worker as defined by the Act.