Physiotherapist - Community Allied Health
- 0.9 FTE (part-time, 72 hours per fortnight) permanent position and 1 FTE (full-time, 80 hours per fortnight) fixed-term (approximately 1 year) position available
The Community Allied Health Team is a large multidisciplinary service for adult clients who have physical health and disability needs and live in the Central Auckland region. We are a service within the Community and Long Term Conditions Directorate within the Auckland District Health Board.
We are looking for experienced Physiotherapists to join our progressive service which is committed to delivering care in a contemporary locality based framework.
You will be part of a comprehensive multi-disciplinary team with strong professional support to enable you to optimise both your profession’s specific practice and also a community health focus.
We welcome applications from Physiotherapists with a broad range of practice experience and the following skills and attributes:
- Effective clinical reasoning skills and use of evidence based practice
- Ability to work collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team
- A pro-active, 'can-do' approach
- Sets high standards and strives to achieve these
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Open to new challenges and experiences
- Commitment to professional development
As registration can take some time to receive you must be a physiotherapist with NZ registration and APC or have submitted your application for registration.
For more information about this position, or assistance with the recruitment process, please email Kavitha John at KavithaJ@adhb.govt.nz, and quote reference: ADHB9692.
The position description can be found here.