Lead Service Coordinator - Need Assessment Service Coordination
- Are you keen to take your leadership skills to the next level?
- Exciting career progression opportunity for Nursing or Allied Health professionals
- Full time, permanent role (40 hours per week)
Our dedicated Community Services team are committed to bringing care closer to home to enable adults to live as independently as possible for as long as possible.
Our NASC services are delivered by multidisciplinary teams that are aligned to provide holistic, integrated care that is coordinated around the client and their needs.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Nursing or Allied Health (Social Work, Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy) Health Professional to join the NASC team as the Lead Service Coordinator.
This is a clinical role with a leadership and management component. You will carry your own agreed NASC caseload as well as work alongside a team of experienced Lead Service Coordinators to provide influential leadership and workload oversight for a multi-professional team of NASC staff. Triage and supporting assessment for and transitions to age-related residential care will also be part of this role.
This is a full – time, permanent position. The position will be based either at our Greenlane Clinical centre or Pt Chevalier Rehab Centre.
Skills and experience:
- New Zealand Registration in Nursing or Allied Health + current APC
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Service Coordination and interRAI experience is desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Full clean driver’s licence
What’s on Offer?
At Auckland DHB, we encourage our staff to “aim high” and offer fantastic opportunities for professional development and other generous perks:
- Free educational seminars open to all staff
- Free onsite yoga and boot camps
- Subsidised gym memberships
If this opportunity interests you, we welcome you and would like to hear from you.
To apply please click on the ‘Apply’ tab below and submit your application online attaching your updated CV and Covering Letter.
Please click here to view the position description
If you have any questions about the role you are welcome to contact Poonam Kumari Team Leader via email: PKumari@adhb.govt.nz
For any other assistance please contact Kavitha John Recruitment Consultant via email: KavithaJ@adhb.govt.nz