Customer Services Lead - Non Clinical
• Full time permanent role
• Focus on service improvement and relationship management
• New Zealand’s leading community anatomic pathology laboratory service
• Make a difference to the health of Aucklanders
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
At Te Toka Tumai | Auckland DHB we are committed to upholding Te Tiriti o Waitangi and providing culturally safe care. We value role modelling manaakitanga as demonstrated by Ngāti Whātua in the gifting of their whenua on which our hospitals stand. We aspire to having a workforce reflective of the communities we serve and achieving equitable outcomes for all.
At Te Toka Tumai (Auckland DHB), we offer a comprehensive pathology service through LABPLUS for Auckland City Hospital, Starship Children’s Hospital, Women's Health, and the Greenlane Clinical Centre, and offers community laboratory service through Anatomic Pathology Services (APS) based at Mt Wellington, Auckland. LabPLUS is also a major referral laboratory for specialised laboratory tests for New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
We are looking for a health professional with extensive customer services experience for this role based at our community laboratory service through APS based at Mt Wellington, Auckland. Our role is an opportunity for you to use your knowledge and experience gained from working within either a New Zealand medical laboratory or wider health sector in providing services to the primary and secondary healthcare sectors.
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
You will be responsible for planning the delivery of services and processes that enhance accuracy and timely reporting to meet the expectations of referrers, the laboratory and patients. In this role you will:
- provide leadership in business and service improvements and in meeting quality standards
- ensure that all our stakeholders receive a safe, efficient and high quality service which is supported by relevant resources, information and documentation
- build and maintain strong relationships with our customers and providers.
Click here to view the position description
For more information about this role please contact Ehsan Ullah, Operations Manager Anatomical Pathology on EhsanU@adhb.govt.nz
Nga Pūkenga Motuhake | Important Skills
As the ideal candidate for this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
Proven track record in customer service
• Ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure, managing own workload and supervising the work of others concurrently
• Ability to build strong working and collaborative relationships
• People management experience with the ability to coach and mentor effectively
• Strong communication, critical and innovative thinking, and decision making skills
• High level of initiative and ability to challenge and question the ‘status quo’ and identify process improvement opportunities
• Detail focussed and proactive with strong organisational skills
• Advanced computer skills
• Knowledge of healthcare organisations and laboratory systems and processes
• Experience in using Delphic LIS systems. This is essential as the role is responsible for maintaining the integrity of information held in the databases and overseeing the accurate input of data.
He aha ngā painga o tēnei mahi mōu | Why you will enjoy working here
Auckland District Health Board (Auckland DHB) is one of the leading healthcare providers in New Zealand offering a wide range of tertiary and quaternary clinical services to a large and diverse population.
For more information on what we offer, please click here
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
Please click on the ‘Apply’ tab below and submit your application online attaching your updated CV and Covering Letter. Please submit your application online, outlining your experience and motivation to apply to this role.
For help with your application please email, Hamish Watson, Recruitment Consultant on HamishWats@adhb.govt.nz quoting ref # ADHB15174
Closing date is 18 August 2022.
Click here to view details about our recruitment process
For the largest health sector job board in New Zealand, visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com
This position is a Core Children's worker under the Children's Act & requires full safety checks completed before any new employee starts.
||Communications & Marketing
This position requires any worker to be vaccinated for vaccine preventable diseases including Covid-19
Pre-Employment Health Screening Read more