Registered Nurse (Fixed Term), Motutapu Ward, Cancer and Blood Services
Be part of New Zealand’s largest hospital and the Regional Cancer and Blood service providing active and supportive Haematology care to patients within the Northern Region Catchment Area.
- Part time, Fixed Term position from 13 December 2021 till 11 September 2022 (0.9 FTE, 36 hours per week - Monday to Sunday)
- Bring your care and commitment to our teams striving to provide world class care to people with a Haematological diagnosis
If you have recent acute nursing experience, a passion to deliver high quality patient care and excellent communication skills, we would love to hear from you. Haematology/Oncology experience is preferred but not essential.
As a Registered Nurse in Motutapu Ward, you will be working with patients from a large catchment area and who represent the full breadth of malignant and non-malignant Haematological disorders such as Acute Leukaemia, Lymphoma and Myeloma. Some of the skills you would gain include chemotherapy administration and managing haematologically complex patients. You will also have the opportunity to gain experience in nursing care of bone marrow transplantation and many other clinical assessment skills.
As a member of our team we will provide you with:
- An opportunity to be part of a comprehensive healthcare team which provides holistic care
- A focused, personalised orientation
- Regular education sessions
- A friendly supportive team environment
- Experience in caring for all types of speciality patients
Click here to view the Position Description
If you are looking for a fast paced environment that provides a high level of job satisfaction, is always interesting, and offers an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally then this could be the role for you!
Don't delay! Please click on the "Apply Now" link below and attach your latest CV and cover letter with your online application.
For more information about the role, please contact Helen McIIwraith (Charge Nurse) at 021 2431531 or HelenMcI@adhb.govt.nz
If you have any queries with the online application process, please contact Caryne Tee, Recruitment Coordinator at CaryneT@adhb.govt.nz
||Auckland City Hospital
This position is a Core Children's worker under the Children's Act & requires full safety checks completed before any new employee starts
This position requires any worker to be vaccinated for vaccine preventable diseases including Covid-19
Pre-Employment Health Screening Read more