Manager - Women's Health Intelligence
- Are your tech savvy? Do you love informatics? Take your career to the next level!
- Leadership role overseeing the management of clinical data in our Women’s Health service
- 0.9 FTE with on call hours
We are seeking an experienced manager looking to utilise their leadership skills and information management expertise and take their career to the next level as Manager for Women’s Health Intelligence.
Auckland District Health Board (DHB) is one of the largest quality health providers in New Zealand offering a wide range of primary, secondary, tertiary and quaternary services to around 1.6 million people in the northern region as well as nationally for specific specialities. As part of the Auckland DHB family of care, Women’s Health is well-respected as a provider of high-quality services for women who require specialist maternity, neonatal, gynaecology, and fertility care.
About the Role:
As Manager for Women’s Health Intelligence, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the day to day management of the team within the Women’s Health Intelligence, the provision of timely, robust and accurate health intelligence informatics. You will also support the production of clinical reports for senior leadership team.
You will also manage the interface between the Women’s Health Service and Self-employed access holders (LMCs). Managing the direct reports and collaborating within an interdisciplinary team, no two days are the same in this varied role.
What we offer you:
- We are committed to providing an excellent working environment through flexible employment practices and conditions which support a balance between work, life and family.
- We offer a wide range of development opportunities to support you in your career with us.
The scope of the role will allow you the opportunity to utilise your experience and provide on-going professional developmental opportunities in a forward thinking, patient-centric and dynamic environment.
You will bring to this role:
- Previous experience in a similar information management role, preferably in the public or health sector
- Knowledge of information and data management principles and practice
- Health related or relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Leadership and mentoring skills & commitment to information management
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Expertise in dealing with different information systems and software
- Demonstrate an understanding of the significance of and obligations under Te Tiriti o Waitangi, including how to apply Te Tiriti principles in a meaningful way in your role
Click here for a Position Description
For an initial chat about this role, please feel free to contact Marjet Pot, Manager for Women’s Health Intelligence at MarjetP@adhb.govt.nz
If you have any queries about accessibility or technical issues with the online process, please contact Maylaine Cerna, Recruitment Consultant on MaylaineC@adhb.govt.nz
Apply below or visit our website http://www.careers.adhb.govt.nz/ using job reference number ADHB11291 and attach a copy of your CV and Cover Letter.
Applications Close : October 31
For the largest health sector job board in New Zealand, visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com
||Operations Specialties Managers
This position requires any worker to be vaccinated for vaccine preventable diseases including Covid-19
Pre-Employment Health Screening Read more