- Are you looking for a part time role that will keep you on your toes?
- Do you have proven administration /clerical background?
- This is 34 hours a week part time role in the healthcare industry
The Cardiothoracic and Vascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU) at Auckland DHB leads New Zealand in providing specialised nursing care based on clinical skill, research, education and innovation. Our commitment is to the highest levels of clinical quality, providing the best standards of personalised care possible to our patients. We are currently on the hunt for a Ward Clerk due to a recent resignation.
About the Role:
As Ward Clerk, you will be based in Ward 42 – Cardiothoracic. You will be involved with a high level of customer contact. You will be responsible for the maintenance of patient's files, arranging and monitoring patient movement. Part of your daily tasks is communicating, liaising and making follow up appointments and assisting in ward management functions.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for the following requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years administrative/clerical experience
- Experience in the health industry is preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology and/or hospital systems would be advantageous.
- A positive 'can do' attitude and ability to communicate effectively with staff and patients
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work under pressure
You will be working 4 days a week (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) from 7.00 am to 3.30 with one day a week finishing at 4.30.
Click here to view the Position Description
For more information about this role please contact Nicola Caird at Nicola.Caird@adhb.govt.nz
If you have any queries about accessibility or technical issues with the online process, please contact Maylaine, Recruitment Consultant at MaylaineC@adhb.govt.nz.
Please apply below or visit our careers page http://careers.adhb.govt.nz/ quoting reference ADHB10979 and attach your latest CV and cover letter.
For the largest health sector job board in New Zealand, visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com
||Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerk
This position requires any worker to be vaccinated for vaccine preventable diseases including Covid-19
Pre-Employment Health Screening Read more