Administration Assistant - Radiology
- No two days are ever the same
- A fast paced, unique and rewarding work environment
- Comprehensive and well-structured orientation programme
We are looking for a savvy administrators for our Radiology department to provide administrative support for the Radiology team.
We have 2 full time positions available:
- One working Thursday to Monday with Tuesday and Wednesday as days off.
- One working Wednesday to Sunday with Monday and Tuesday as days off.
In this role, you will provide support to the Radiology team for processing referrals and patient bookings, reception and other administration tasks.
Would like to know more about the role? Please click here for a Position Description
Our Radiology Department provides service to both inpatients and outpatients from three sites – Auckland City Hospital, Starship Children’s Health and Greenlane Clinical Centre. You will be based across our sites and should you need to travel between the different hospital sites there is a free staff shuttle service to take you.
As the ideal candidate for this role you will have:
- Experience in an administrative role in healthcare (ideally) with experience in the use of hospital software systems
- Excellent customer service skills with a strong desire to provide our patients with the best quality experience of our services
- Able to empathise and work compassionately with people from various cultures
- Attention to detail, common-sense and ability to problem solve
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills with the ability to challenge and question the ‘status quo’ and contribute to process improvement
- IT literate with advanced competence in Word and Excel
- A positive attitude with strong organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise work and take proactive approach to manage your time and workload
- Capability to work independently as well as within a team
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply please click on the ‘Apply’ tab below and submit your application online attaching your updated CV and Covering Letter. For help with your application please email, Teenie Nguyen – Recruitment Coordinator at Teenien@adhb.govt.nz quoting ADHB10965
This position requires any worker to be vaccinated for vaccine preventable diseases including Covid-19
Pre-Employment Health Screening Read more